miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

Remember my childhood :)

Hello! I really delay me in choose a picture because I found much of this really cute. These pictures make me to remember  sweet moments but finally I choose one that was important for me because  this picture represent big part of my childhood. 


Here I am in a stadium (with swimming pool, court, pitch, foodgarden, and others places) with my brother, sister, and two cousins. The picture have token for my mom.  
At that time, I was less than ten years...I don´t remember exactly that age I had. 


I went this stadium since that I was very little....all my childhood. I liked it, but five years ago that I leave go. I missed it. 


I like this picture because I remember moments sweet and funny. In this stadium I learned to swim very good, I met much people, I had fun with my sister, brother, cousins, friends, and others. We played ball, walked for the place ( this place have a lot green areas, tree, swings...is a place very beautiful and big) swam, ate ice cream, played cards, played in the swings and others things. 


I am the of blue xD. 


Bye! 





8 comentarios:

  1. hii berni.. I like your picture, I think that you look tender and very small... I see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. berny very nice your picture, you look so happy with other children.
    greetings and I see you
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, pretty picture.
    when I was a child I also went to the stadium with my grandma and it was very funny :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! you choose a really nice photo :D I like your dress :P
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. uuuu is the picture of perfec family XD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello berny!!!!!
    what a beautiful picture! so small you! I love you too!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Cute picture Berni!! =), I liked it ;), but you didn´t say what stadium is xD
    Good Luck

    ResponderEliminar