martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

The Bear!!

Hello! I will speak about my favourite animal. This is the bear!.
The bear is a wild animal. This animal is one of the most biggers (can weight until 780 kg.) and stronger than many others. The coat is very silky and soft.  I love it.
Exist several kind of bear, for example, brown bear, polar bear, fur seal, anteater, panda, others.
They eat different food. This depend of the breed, for example, the panda eat bamboo, the polar bear eat fish.
Their habitats also are different. The brown bear live in Europe, Asia and North America. The panda live in Minshan, Qinling, Qionglai, Liangshan, Daxiangling and Xiaoxiangling.


I like the bear because is a animal very beautiful, interesting. I want learn a lot about them. I know that they are dangerous but I want work with bears and many animals exotic in a Zoo.

Also I have many teddy bear xD.


Bye! :)




8 comentarios:

  1. hi berny!! I like the bears, but I think they are a bit lazy jajajja.. I see you tomorrow :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello berny !!!Bears! are very tender but also very aggressive :S but they are beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi berny I love Kung Fu Panda and the other bear too :D
    I see you later
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. :D The bears are so cute!! :D but is very sad that some species are in dangerous :(

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi berni... that a nice picture, i like very much the bear, panda bear and polar bear. It is a very beautiful animal :)
    well see you in the u bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. its so so cute animal and beatiful, but in sometimes will be a dangerous for people

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Between all bears, the Panada bear is who more like to me
    Good Luck

    ResponderEliminar