jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

My viewpoints

Hello! I will speak about : owning exotic pet, violence on television, killing stray dogs, cloning and recycling.


Well, first I will speak about owning exotic pet. For me this is very interesting because they are original pets . Not much people have this kind of animals as pet. The people prefer have cats or dogs because they are must easy to bring up.  I love animals especially the exotic animals but I don´t have one. When I finish my program, I want work with their.


About violence on television, I think this is bad because children watch TV everyday and they could try do these things. However I think that is good because they can learn that this thing are bad.


About killing stray dogs: in the streets have much stray dogs but kill them, isn´t the solution, because the dogs would continue their reproduction. One solution can be the sterilization.


The cloning is a topic very interesting. This discipline help to the science in different things, for example, to experiment, to create antidotes, to observe behavior, among others things. I have hear about cloning in animals, for example, Dolly the sheep. But, the cloning also is a topic complicated because some people think that is anti-natural and for me is anti-natural too.


Finally I will speak about recycling. The recycling is very important because this help the environment, for example, to reduce the contamination and the global warming. Everyday there are more containers for recycling. I like it.
 


8 comentarios:

  1. hi berny!! I think that other form to avoid killing stray dogs is educating people not to abandon their dogs.. I like the exotic animals too :)..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! i'm agree whit you in almost all of your topics :P
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi berni
    I agree with you in all your topics overcoat in the killing stray dogs

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hellooo bernyyyyy. have the same opinion of the stray dogs :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello berny ! for me ,the recycling is veri important because so we help the planet :D he is sick :c

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wouuu :) i agree in all your comments
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi berny , you copy my ideas.. XD
    I think in generally similar that you :)
    well
    I see you later
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Berny, in general I think of the same way that you, but I don't think that the "anti-natural" things are bads
    Good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar