martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Dogs

Hello! Today I will speak about two favorite breeds of dog. I like much the dogs but I don´t have one because my house is small, because in the day my house is empty and the dog will be alone, and because I have a cat.

My favorite breed of dog is the Chow Chow. This dog is of China. The body is fatty with small ears. The coat is very dense and this can be smooth or rough.
The Chow Chow is a dog very loyal and affectionate with his family.
I like this breed because is very beautiful with a coat very bright, and because this dog looks a bear xD. I like the bear.

















My second breed of dog favorite is the Akita. This dog is very big and powerful. His coat can be black with white, brown with black or gray whit white. The Akita is dominant, loyal and territorial.
I like this breed because my father had one Akita. It´s called Thor. My father had to give it to another family.
Thor is good now but I missed it u.u. We always played.

Well, this is all!
 Thor when puppy :)


Bye!









8 comentarios:

  1. hi berni!! I like Thor is a beautiful akita, I like the picture when Thor is puppy.. bye I see you tomorrow :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi berni :)
    I like too the akita but somtimes they can be aggressive dog
    see you in the u :) byee

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello berny ! 
    the chow chow are small lions!
    are very tender but a little aggressive XD
    I love you beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!
    The Chow Chow is really beautiful!! :D they look like a little and fat lion :P they're so cute!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi berny
    thor is so beautiful, I like so much the actitud of this dogs.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Like Marcela, I too think that the chow chow looks like a lion (more that a bear xD), and did you cry so much like in "Hachi: A Dog's Tale" when your father gives your dog??? ajjajajaja, this was a joke jajaa, but seriously I lament it u.u

    ResponderEliminar