martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Veterinary Medicine

Hello! I will speak about why I wanted study veterinary medicine. 
When I was a child I always dreamed study vet. I love the animals, the biology, the sciences in general, since I was a child. I never thought study other thing. When people asked me, I used to say: I want be a vet! :). 
I decided study veterinary medicine because I wish help to the animals, learn about them, others. 
Now that I am studying veterinary medicine I am very happy. I have learned a lot thing, for example, information about the animals of farm because I work in "Mundo Granja", charasteristic about exotic animals in my elective class, and many things about chemistry, biology, biochemistry...others. I like much my program until now ^^. 
When I finish my degree course I want to work with exotics animals or also I would like to work in a farm because I like the horses, sheeps, piggies, cows, rabbits, and others. I don´t know yet which option I want to work, but I have time still to decide.     


Bye! 

9 comentarios:

  1. Hii berni!!
    when I was child I wanted to be vet too...I like your picture XD jaja.. bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Berni
    everybody now that I love the exotic animals!
    I think that you will be a excelent vet.
    I see you
    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello berny!!!!
    you will be the best veterinarian!
    i love exotic animals !! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hiii... I love exotic animals just as you do. I hope you can work in a farm with horses and the animals you have mentioned. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your pictures jajaja, so cute. I love exotic animals too! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jajajajaj is very fun your piture XD, I think is great that you wanted to be a veterinarian of small
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi
    i too like the exotic animal, i wolud like to job with wildlife :)

    byee

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I too work in Farm World xD, but I don´t think that I don't have learned many tihigs xD, but I am most "porro" jajajajajja

    ResponderEliminar