martes, 24 de abril de 2012

My mobile phone

My favourite piece of technology is my mobile phone. 
That has many functions: talk, send text message, take pictures, listen to music, keep notes, others. I have my mobile phone since 2 years.
It is Nokia. I had this same design but somebody stole it from me.
I use everyday my mobile phone. I use in my house, when I stay in the university, when I travel by bus.
This piece of technology is very important because I can talk to ask for help when I have any problem. 
Also, I like my mobile phone because I can send text messages when I want, for example, to invite a friend to go to a party.  
All the people use this piece of technology. Today the parents give their children mobile phones.   
I love my mobile phone in spite it is very old!
Bye!

4 comentarios:

  1. berny!! the cellphone is my favorite piece of technology too hahahha I see you in class....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I think the cell phone is very important too :P to keep the persons communicated :D
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. berny !!!!!! i also like the cell phone! my cell phone is very old xD bye berny !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello berny... i chose the same

    ResponderEliminar