martes, 12 de junio de 2012

England

Hello! Today I will speak about a country I want to visit. I have always want travel to England because I have see some pictures of this country and it is very beautiful.
I love England because it has a lot castles (I love the castles!). Always I have want know one.
Also I like the gastronomy...they eat kuchen of apple (I like it ). Their more important food is the breakfast, it consist in: mess eggs with ham beaked, sausage, tomato, juice of fruit, oats with milk, slice of toast, muffins, coffee with milk or tea. 
I like the animals...deer, sly, squirrel, and much others; the architecture...is very incredible; the landscape, it is very beautiful....and others things.
I would like work and study there but for this I have to learn english :).
If I go there some day, the first thing I will do is go to visit the Castle of Howard. It is very very big. In spite of that it is call Castle, it isn`t a castle, it is a house of country. This is a mansion.
I want save some money for the travel. My big dream is know Europe.
Also I like this country for his climate because it is more cold that in Chile and I like the cold.


Bye!



5 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    England is a really beautiful country! the castles and all the old building :D

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi berni!! I dont like england :/ I think this is a old country jaja.. I like the countries with more nature :).. bye I see you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi bernyy !!!!
    I like England! your castles are really wonderful!
    :D we travel now!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! well I like the toffes of England xD ... I think that England is very romantic and the perfect place for go in the vacations for Europe.. and meet all architecture of this continent, In France have many marvelous castles too! My dream in the future is visit the castles of Europe, maybe I will to visit castles of England XD
    Well
    I see you later
    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. waaaaaa beny...I too like the cstles, but I like more the old castles, the strengths...ingland is beautiful is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar