martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Youtube

Hello! Today I will talk about my favorite website. I will choose one that I use a lot but I don´t have a favorite website.  
The website is http://www.youtube.com/ . In this website you can do a lot things....you can listen music, download and upload videos of different kinds, do comment of others videos, and others things.
This videos can be of: funny animals, films, serials, television series, people doing things, people learning things, music, dance, cooking, and a lot others things!!
In www.youtube.com you can find almost all the kinds of videos that you can imagine. I like it. 
I use this website almost every day for listen music and see videos. I like to listen the top tracks of the different artists. 
For upload your videos to www.youtube.com you must create a user. This is free!!! :D I don´t have a user still, but I will create one. 
However,  if you want to see a video online you don´t need have a user. You only enter in the website and write the name of the video that you want see. 
Other thing that you can do in youtube is to share some video in www.facebook.com. This is other website. I like too. 
Bye bye! 





6 comentarios:

  1. Hi berny !!!
    also is my favorite website!
    I love the music! <3
    bye berny !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi berny
    I like youtube too, also is my favorite website !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hii berny!!! youtube is a good website ,I used it to listen music and see funny videos...bye I see you in class :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    I use youtube to (most of the time)listen music :P
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajajaj, I tyo chose Youtube, and in some part of my entry I too wrote about facebook jajaja
    we see in class!! (Y)

    ResponderEliminar