jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Bruno Mars!

Hello! First of all, I must say that I really love music. I listen different styles of music: rock, pop, romantic, others. I like listen music when I travell by bus to the university because I entretain me. One of the artist that i like is called Bruno Mars. His real name is Peter Gene Hernández. He was brought up by one family of music in Honolulu, Hawai.  He play a very good mix of rock, pop, reggae, R&B, soul and hip hop. Bruno Mars began to make music since two years. He travell to the Angeles for study one music program.
The first album is called Doo-Wops & Hooligans. I love the song "Talking to the moon", but my favorite song is of other album. That song is called "It will rain". That is my ringtones. 
I like Bruno Mars because he sing very good and he have a lot styles of songs. I went to the concert! I enjoy it.
Here I have uploaded the video of one song. Enjoy!



2 comentarios:

  1. hi Berni!! I like Bruno Mars too, but my favorite song is "count on me" and "liquor store blues" .. talking to the moon is a beatifull song too..I hope that you finds good.. I see you tomorrow , bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello berny ! bruno mars is very beautiful men :) my favorite song is talking to the moon :) !!!!! :) bye bernyy !!

    ResponderEliminar