martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Who i am?

Bernardita Quezada was born in Santiago, Chile. She live whit her mom, brother and sister. Her mother work in a kindergarten. Her brother and sister are studying in the university.
She studied at Colegio Las Carmelitas de las Condes. Later she completed her high school studies at Liceo Rafael Sotomayor in Las Condes.
She´s studying veterinary medicine  in the Universidad de Chile. She is in second year. Later to finish her veterinary medicine program, she want work whit exotic animals for help and look after their. 
She worked in her faculty (Mundo Granja) and she was promoter of supermarket. 
On fridays she have class of dance. She like it. 
She loves all the animals, especially the cats because she have one. Her cat is call Kitty.
One of her dreams is travell  for many countries because she want investigate about a lot animals. 


Bye!





 

11 comentarios:

  1. hi berny i like cats too , my cat is call oliver , your dreams are very interesting,I wish that makes realities.
    greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello berny.. I want work with exotic animals too... I remember your cat, it`s very nice... bye!! I see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    I'm interested in exotic animals too! Maybe we'll work together :P
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Bernardita, congratulation for you Blog! is very nice.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  6. class of dance "michh" jajajajjaja
    I like your photo jajajja I see you

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi berny! : cats ,dance,exotic animals and beautiful uyyyyyyyyyyyy very versatile :) i love berny ,and you blog is fantastic :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi berny
    very good blog,I love the cat too!!! I like you picture is very sweet

    ResponderEliminar
  9. That cool, One of my options is work with exotic animals and too wants travel for all the world and see lots species of animals that in Chile I will can not know. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. hello berny! your blog is very nice :)
    see you next week

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi! i like exotic animals too, but this animals are so expensive. :) see you.

    ResponderEliminar